The Blessed Sacrament Church Ministry with Lesbian and Gay Catholics welcomes gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered persons, fosters their call to discipleship, and encourages them to gather around the table of the Lord with the diverse community of Blessed Sacrament.
1. Monthly meetings on the second Thursday of each month.
2. Quarterly pot-lucks
3. Quarterly evening prayer gathering.
4. Representation in the Parish Council.
5. Representation in the Parish Carnival Committee.
6. Representation on the Archdiocese of Los Angeles Ministry with Lesbian and Gay Catholics.
7. Parents of Lesbians and Gays Support Group
Jerry Pitts, Coordinator
Jeffrey Guillory, Social Activities
Lori Turro, Spiritual Activities
Juan Carlos Aguilar, Secretary
Pauline Baglioni, Always Our Children
Fr. Wayne Negrete, S.J., Staff Liaison